The world is becoming more dynamic, with a constant online presence, more users favoring mobility, lower costs and new features, with a new generation of 5G cellular communications.
Huawei has become a flagship in the development and implementation of Wi-6 solutions based on 5G technologies for a better commercial experience.
New generation standard
Wi Fi 6 is a new stage in the development of Wi Fi, with more than 75 new features (including built-in IoT capabilities).
Wi Fi 6 simultaneously activates the transmission of information at frequencies of 2.4 and 5 GHz and transmits data in a single stream to multiple devices (using multiple access with orthogonal frequency distribution (OFDMA)).
Thanks to this, Wi Fi 6 is the optimal solution for use in high-density areas (airports, shopping malls, offices, conference rooms and large industrial enterprises).
Features of Wi Fi 6
– New mandatory security protocol Wi Fi Protected Access 3 (WPA3), which allows you to set simpler passwords without the threat of tampering.
– A new SAE authentication mechanism (Simultaneous Authentication of Equals), which provides improved protection by changing the automation algorithm.
– Forward Secrecy solution that protects data traffic even in cases where the password has been compromised.
– Multiple I / O (MU-MIMO) allows you to transfer data to multiple devices simultaneously.
– High-level modulation (1024-QAM) increases the bandwidth of Wi-Fi devices and allows you to encode more data in the same spectrum.
– Low power consumption, which increases the battery life of all connected devices.
Do you need a Wi-Fi 6 network??
The new Wi Fi 6 standard (802.11ax) demonstrates a 4-fold increase in network bandwidth and the number of parallel connections of users compared to Wi-Fi 5. Algorithms and antennas 5G Huawei AirEngine Wi Fi 6 can reduce network latency from 30 ms to 10 ms. Such indicators eliminate the effect of spatial disorientation of users and improve the quality of the connection using VR / AR technologies. Low latency allows you to hold conferences with 4K HD quality over a wireless network, as well as minimize packet loss when roaming automatically controlled vehicles.
For information and advice on testing Huawei equipment, contact the specialists of the network solutions department at email@example.com