EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) is the basis for the management of the company’s production asset and facilities.
EAM implies systematic and coordinated business operation aimed at optimal management of physical assets and their operating modes, as well as risk and cost management throughout their entire lifecycle.
With EAM systems, the following processes can be managed consistently:
- Accounting of the company’s main production assets
- Monitoring and diagnostics of asset technical condition
- Maintenance and repairs (M&R)
- M&R inventory and logistics management (stock and purchase management)
- Human resources management
- Contract management
- M&R-related financial management
Benefits for Business:
- Hardware maintenance and repair costs optimisation
- Shorter hardware downtimes
- Fewer accidents and unscheduled repairs
- Deployment of IBM Tivoli Asset Management (IBM Maximo Asset Management) for IT