ITSM (IT Service Management) is a system that includes creation and automation of user service processes, as well as company’s IT infrastructure service.
Benefits for Business:
ITSM solutions complex enables the creation of an effective IT services delivery monitoring system—from designing service principles to automating key functions and defining clear criteria for IT department effectiveness.
ITSM deployment helps solve the following tasks:
- Improvement of IT services quality
- Reduction of IT costs
- Reduction of risks associated with IT usage
- Improving coordination of activities of various IT departments
- Strengthen control and ensure transparency of IT department operation
- Improve quality of reporting to facilitate managerial decisions
- IT asset management
- Hardware asset management
- Software asset management
Implementation of IT automation solutions improves the efficiency of inquiry, incident, issue, IT asset and configuration management, simplifies SLA control, and helps provide critical business processes with necessary IT support for the uninterrupted operation of critical business processes.
- Creation and implementation of an IBM Control Desk-powered automated technical support system.
- Automation of IT processes based on Microsoft System Center Orchestrator 2012 R2
Our partners and statuses: