Hybrid cloud is a combination of two or more interconnected private and public clouds, which can share their computing power and data.
The main concept of a hybrid cloud—availability of external resources in case of shortage of in-house computing power. Typically, hybrid clouds are used to exceed the company’s cloud power at peak loads.
Benefits for Business:
- Faster transformation of digital environment
- Rapid response to business needs
- Consolidated, transparent, and controlled cost structure
- Hybrid cloud solves any issues related to lack or reservation of internal resources with the computing power of the service provider
- Hybrid cloud environment provides instant access to resources with self-service capabilities, which helps increase the company’s profits
- The ability to fully leverage the cloud with lower costs of public cloud and maximum security of the private one, ensuring the availability of critical data and limiting third-party access
The solution seamlessly integrates platforms, adapting the required publicly available computing power for shared use and ensures maximum security for confidential data.
Our partners and statuses: