Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is a scheme in which various components of the computing infrastructure (servers, data
Value for business IaaS:
- Reducing operating costs. Getting computing resources as a service
- Control of investments in IT. Dynamic management of the amount of consumed resources
- Flexible payment models (for actually consumed resources, etc.).
IaaS – is guaranteed resources in the cloud with the ability to create an unlimited number of virtual machines within the allocated resources.
When to use IaaS:
- The company’s need for IT resources is not the same at different times
- With a reduction in operating expenses
- With rapid business growth or the need to scale the infrastructure
- When you start or invest in a new line of business
Virtual data center SIBIS.CLOUD is a platform for creating a flexible IT infrastructure with the ability to dynamically manage the amount of resources used, without overpayments, investments in premises, equipment, hardware and software.
Components of the service:
- Prepaid date center
Dynamic Data Center
Virtual Data Center SIBIS.CLOUD, fully automated solution “IaaS” (Infrastructure as a Service), which is created on the platform of cloud computing SI BIS Cloud using the latest virtualization technologies.
Our partners and statuses: