The basic concept behind SDN is to separate traffic transmission functions from management functions while providing control of both the traffic and transmitting devices.
According to SDN concept, all control logic is transferred to controllers that can monitor the entire network operation.
Benefits for Business:
- Simplified network configuration and operation
- Vendor-independent monitoring of the entire network from a single location
- Deployment time reduction for new applications and services
- Centralized multi-vendor environment management
- Simplified network maintenance and upgrading
- Reduces the time needed to update switch/router firmware and implement new services
Our partners and statuses: