Access control system (ACS) is a set of equipment, hardware and software for registration and control of objects (people, vehicles) entering/exiting a certain area via access points (doors, gates, checkpoints).
Its main purpose is access management and identification of the people having access to a certain area.
Benefits for Business:
- Higher staff performance
- Faster response to various alarming situations
- A full-fledged video surveillance system
- An object recognition system (identification system)
- A fence intruder detection and barrier system (door, turnstile, or any other device that is unlocked only after the visitor presents a certain type of identification key)
- Card (or any other) control of employee access to the area
- Uninterrupted power supply system
Our partners and statuses: