Remote technical support service implies a remote connection of our expert to your machine via Internet.
Benefits for Business:
- Prompt service assistance to prevent business downtime
Remote technical support includes comprehensive support of IT infrastructure and all its components:
- data storage systems (DSS): DSS configuration and remote servicing; backup system and geographically distributed cluster support
- Server hardware: server configuration, monitoring, and routine system administration
- Virtualisation environments: MS Hyper-V, VMware, Citrix; virtualisation of VMware, Citrix, Microsoft desktops
- Data networks: local (LAN), wireless (Wi-Fi), distributed (WAN); VoIP; collaboration systems; call centres; video conferencing systems (VC)
- Shared file resources management: distribution of access rights to the file server and individual folders; disk space usage monitoring and quotas
- Workstation maintenance and administration
- MS E systems support and maintenance
- DBMS administration and monitoring, data backup, replication and performance scenario configuration, execution of distributed requests and transactions, etc.
We don’t care how big or small your company is, what matters is that your IT infrastructure works.