Service desk outsourcing is delegation user support by companies with a large number of clients or IT users, as well as those planning to modernise or expand their business.
With Service desk outsourcing, you can quickly respond to changes in customer demands regarding the range and volume of services consumed, minimise risks and cut the overall IT infrastructure maintenance costs. Servicing, availability and response time are specified in SLA.
Benefits for Business:
- Reduction of staff and lower IT infrastructure maintenance costs
- Accident management throughout the entire lifecycle
- Business process improvement
Service desk outsourcing includes:
- Reception and registration of user tickets by phone and e-mail
- Initial assessment and ranking of incidents
- Provision of Level 1 technical support
- Ticket forwarding to Level 2 support or task performers
- Ticket processing monitoring
- Notification of users regarding ticket status until it is closed or providing access to the portal for manual monitoring
- User satisfaction survey
- Proactive sharing of information with users about most common incidents
SI BIS Service Desk is a high-tech solution for effective IT user support based on the ITIL and ITSM practices and recommendations. It enables optimisation of IT resources management, as well as the improvement of service quality and user satisfaction. The service is available 24/7/365.
This solution may appeal to financial structures, retailers, transport companies, carrier companies, and other major companies and holdings.