Rapid development and improvement of information technology and ever-changing user demands and requirements to IT infrastructure result in a constant need for modernisation.
Benefits of IT infrastructure modernisation:
- Improved operational efficiency and functionality
- Lower total cost of IT infrastructure ownership and maintenance
- Complex integration between corporate systems and business areas
Modernisation may be required in case of:
- Failures and overloads in system operation becoming more frequent
- Difficulties in introduction of new business processes
- Infrastructure obsolescence
- Geographic expansion of the business becoming difficult to support
- Growing requirements for information security infrastructure
Obsolete hardware and technologies should be replaced with modern and up-to-date ones to maintain high efficiency of any business.
- Server hardware deployment within the framework of a computing infrastructure modernisation project
- Deployment of IBM Power 8 platform to migrate applications to a higher-performance environment
- Modernisation and deployment of modern storage systems