IT infrastructure audit is a set of measures for inventorying, examining and analysing the components of the company’s entire information system.
IT infrastructure system audit is based on the architectural concept and involves diagnostics of business and system layers of the IT architecture, the audit of IT management processes, identification and analysis of IT infrastructure objects, assessment of their integration, and advisory regarding IT infrastructure optimisation and modernisation.
Benefits for Business:
Audits are conducted to assess the existing IT infrastructure’s efficiency, find the ways of maximising utilization of available resources, provide realistic recommendations for addressing deficiencies, and estimate the need for an upgrade.
- Hardware audit
- Software audit
- Audit of communication channels and lines
- Security system audit
IT infrastructure audit helps:
- Increase IT infrastructure utilization efficiency, optimize modernization investments
- Develop an effective strategy for development of the company’s IT infrastructure
- Check IT performance efficiency
- Identify and analyse risks
- Identify errors and malfunctions of functional systems
- Analyse costs and identify the need for modernization of business processes
- Analyse the need for introduction of new technologies based on the existing structure
- Increase income and profitability of the enterprise