Backup allows to restore data in case of accidental deletion or hardware failure.
Archiving helps ensure continuous, efficient protection and access to business information that can be stored for decades.
Archiving is critical for maintaining size, performance and scalability of applications. Keeping old, rarely used and redundant data on main servers not only leads to inefficient use of valuable space but also wastes time and money spent on management, maintenance and backup.
Benefits for Business:
- Data integrity and recovery
- Optimized search, discovery, and storage of important information
- Continuity of business processes
- Minimization information loss risks in case of natural and man-caused disasters, employee errors or intruder actions
- Deployment of a backup, archiving, and data recovery system based on IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (Spectrum)
- Deployment of a backup system based on Dell EMC Networker, CommVault, Veeam solutions
Our partners and statuses: