Virtualisation is a consolidation of IT infrastructure computing resources that enables higher operation efficiency on the component level while reducing the number of computers required and software purchase costs.
Benefits for Business:
Virtual IT infrastructure solutions enable companies to use their IT resources more efficiently, gain in flexibility and dynamics, and therefore become more competitive. Virtualisation is a way to reduce IT infrastructure costs (both software and hardware) enabling higher efficiency and adaptability for companies of all sizes.
- Presentation virtualisation
- Application virtualisation
- Server virtualisation
Virtual IT infrastructure provides:
- Unification of multiple servers and desktops
- Isolation of certain services and applications from others to reduce conflicts
- Reduction of energy consumption for computing system powering and cooling.
- Rapid server, desktop, and application deployment
- Lower new workplace creation and maintenance costs
- Resilience and faster recovery in case of failures.
- Creation of a virtual infrastructure distributed between two data centres to ensure disaster recovery.
Our partners and statuses: