DLP (Data Leak Prevention) — hardware and software technologies that can prevent information leakage, protect the organization from unauthorized transmission of confidential data.
DLP provides three-level protection against information leakage:
- When storing in memory the equipment used (on servers, storage systems), analyzing and comparing information on the given parameters for confidentiality.
- When processing on communication equipment (workstations, routers, etc.).
- At the time of data transfer via channels, evaluating protocols, traffic, FTP connection security; controlling Internet communicators; filtering the mail.
Benefits for Business:
- Control of the life cycle and movement of confidential information
- Minimizing the risks of financial and reputational damage
- Elimination of threats to compromise personal data
- Compliance with the requirements for the protection of personal data
Our partners and statuses: