VoIP is voice communication over the IP protocol. The technology provides uplink, two-way voice communication, as well as video communication via the Internet or any other IP networks.
- Lower long-distance, international, and mobile communication costs
- Lower communication system maintenance and servicing costs and investments in network infrastructure
- Higher availability of company employees through a unified dial plan, as well as a shared address book, CRM, and contact centre integration.
- Unified communication environment for multi-location structures
- Integration with ERP systems, 1C, CRM, billing, etc.
- Collaborative document editing with presence and availability indicators
- Consolidation and development of a technology strategy and budget for the divisions that service ERP and corporate communication systems—all within one IT department
Benefits for Business:
- No costs associated with maintaining a dedicated telephone network and a team of specialists.
- Centralised telephony management
- Lower telephony services support costs
- VoIP and call-centre deployment
Our partners and statuses: